§ 281.272. Annual operation report.
(a) A person or municipality that operates a general composting facility shall submit to the Department an annual operation report on or before June 30 of each year.
(b) The annual operation report, which shall be submitted on a form supplied by the Department, shall include the following:
(1) The county in which the waste originated, or if the waste originated outside of this Commonwealth, the state.
(2) The weight or volume of each type of waste received.
(3) The weight or volume of each material recycled, marketed or disposed of as a result of the process.
(4) A current certificate of insurance, as specified in § 271.374(a) (relating to proof of insurance coverage), evidencing continuous coverage for public liability insurance as required by § 271.371 (relating to insurance requirement).
(5) Changes in the previous year concerning the information required by § § 271.124 and 271.125 (relating to identification of interests; and compliance information). The report shall state if no changes have occurred.
(6) A change in the ownership of the land upon which the facility is located or a change in a lease agreement for the use of the land that may affect or alter the operators rights upon the lands.
(7) A written update of the total bond liability for the facility under § 271.331 (relating to bond and trust amount determination). If additional bond is determined to be necessary, it shall be submitted to the Department within 90 days after the annual report is due.
(8) Certification that the operator has received all analyses required by § 287.54 (relating to chemical analysis of waste) for each type of residual waste or special handling waste received at the facility during the calendar year.
(9) A record of detected radioactive materials.
(c) The annual operation report shall be accompanied by a nonrefundable annual permit administration fee of $700 in the form of a check payable to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
The provisions of this § 281.272 adopted April 8, 1988, effective April 9, 1988, 18 Pa. B. 1681; amended July 2, 1992, effective July 4, 1992, 22 Pa. B. 3389; amended November 28, 1997, effective November 29, 1997, 27 Pa.B. 6190; amended December 22, 2000, effective December 23, 2000, 30 Pa.B. 6685. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (238996) to (238997).
This section cited in 25 Pa. Code § 281.271 (relating to daily operational records).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.