§ 285.217. Recordkeeping and reporting.
(a) General. A person or municipality that collects or transports municipal waste other than infectious and chemotherapeutic waste shall make and maintain an operational record each day that municipal waste is collected or transported, or both. The daily operational record shall be kept in the cab of each transportation vehicle on the date of collection or transportation. The record shall include the following;
(1) The county and state where the waste was originally collected.
(2) The name, mailing address and telephone number of the person or municipality collecting or transporting the waste.
(3) The name and location of a transfer facility that has received, or will receive, the waste.
(4) The name and location of the solid waste processing or disposal facility where the waste will be ultimately disposed or processed.
(5) The weight or volume of the types of municipal waste transported.
(6) A description of handling problems or emergency disposal activities.
(b) The records required in subsection (a) shall be made available to the Department upon request and shall be retained for at least 5 years.
The provisions of this § 285.217 adopted April 8, 1988, effective April 9, 1988, 18 Pa.B. 1681; amended August 7, 1992, effective August 8, 1992, 22 Pa.B. 4185; amended November 28, 1997, effective November 29, 1997, 27 Pa.B. 6190; amended December 22, 2000, effective December 23, 2000, 30 Pa.B. 6685. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (239004) to (239005).
This section cited in 25 Pa. Code § 284.501 (relating to scope); 25 Pa. Code § 285.201 (relating to scope); and 25 Pa. Code § 299.201 (relating to scope).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.