Subchapter F. FEES
71.81. General requirements
71.82. Delegated agency fees.
71.83. Department fees.
The provisions of this Subchapter F issued under section 9 of the Pennsylvania Sewage Facilities Act (35 P. S. § 750.9); The Clean Streams Law (35 P. S. § § 691.1691.1001); and section 1920-A of The Administrative Code of 1929 (71 P. S. § 510-20), unless otherwise noted.
The provisions of this Subchapter F adopted November 7, 1997, effective November 8, 1997, 27 Pa.B. 5877, unless otherwise noted.
§ 71.81. General requirements.
§ 71.82. Delegated agency fees.
Delegated agencies shall establish fees for the review of sewage facilities planning modules for new land development in fee schedules formally adopted by the delegated agency and available to the public. Fees may be charged for each review of a planning module.
§ 71.83. Department fees.
(a) Fees charged by the Department for the review of sewage facilities planning modules for new land development shall be as follows and will be shown on and be specific to each type of planning module component:
(1) For onlot proposals not qualifying under § 71.55 (relating to exceptions to the requirement to revise the official plan for new land development) as an exception to the requirement to revise, the fee is $30 per equivalent dwelling unit or lot.
(2) For surface discharge proposals with flows greater than 2,000 gpd or onlot proposals requiring a permit under The Clean Streams Law, the fee is $1,500. For proposals submitted by and proposing discharges by political subdivisions, the fee is $500.
(3) For public sewerage proposals, the fee is $50 per equivalent dwelling unit or lot, whichever is greater.
(4) For all other proposals, the fee is $35 per equivalent dwelling unit or lot, whichever is greater.
(5) For proposals consisting of one lot subdivided from a parent tract existing as of December 14, 1995, there is no fee. The subdivision of a second lot from that tract shall disqualify the applicant from the fee exemption.
(b) A subsequent submission which proposes substantial changes to the original submittal following a planning module denial shall be considered a new submission for the purpose of fee assessment. Denial of a planning module does not include the planning module completeness review procedure.
(c) Fees may not be charged for activities relating to determinations by the Department under § 71.51(b) (relating to general).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.