§ 965.6. Application procedures.
(a) In addition to the requirements under Chapter 963 (relating to Pennsylvania Infrastructure Investment Authority Assistance), an applicant for sewerage facilities shall also include the following information in the application:
(1) An ordinance or resolution passed by the governmental unit authorizing the filing of the application and identifying the individuals authorized to sign the application and act on behalf of the governmental unit.
(2) Two separate ordinances or resolutions authorizing the governmental units to file an application and designate the governmental unit to be the lead applicant and a draft of an intermunicipal agreement, if two or more governmental units are filing one application.
(3) A written statement that the applicant will comply with applicable Federal and State laws and regulations required for projects funded by the CWSRF.
(4) A comprehensive official sewage plan or update revision developed in accordance with the Pennsylvania Sewage Facilities Act (35 P. S. § § 750.1750.20) and Chapter 71 (relating to administration of sewage facilities planning program) and which includes the following requirements of projects funded by the CWSRF:
(i) A written certification that innovative and alternative technologies were considered and evaluated when developing solutions to the applicants needs.
(ii) A written certification that the applicant had one public meeting before the adoption of its comprehensive official sewage plan.
(5) A written certification that the project is included in the governmental units official sewage plan or revision approved by the Department under the Pennsylvania Sewage Facilities Act.
(6) A written certification that the project will comply with the CWSRF program and will undergo the SERP as required by the Department and the Authority.
(7) A copy of permits or approvals necessary for the completion of the project as designed except for permits or approvals which cannot be obtained until construction is started.
(8) A copy of a draft sewer ordinance and a draft ordinance establishing a user charge system.
(9) A copy of a draft engineering agreement for building services.
(10) A copy of the Capital Financing Plan.
(11) Other information which may be required by the Authority to demonstrate the applicants compliance with the laws of the Commonwealth and to effectuate the purposes of the act and the CWSRF.
(b) In addition to the requirements under Chapter 963, applicants for nonpoint source projects or estuary protection projects shall also include a written certification that the applicant will comply with applicable Federal and State laws and regulations required for projects funded by the CWSRF.
(c) An applicant is not required to supply duplicate copies of information when satisfying the application requirement of this section. The applicant may meet this requirement by referencing another part of the application where this information is being supplied.
(d) The IUP will be prepared by the Authority based upon a proposed annual budget and the project priority list and will contain proposed fundable projects. The IUP will consist of those projects which are expected to be funded. A project on the IUP may be bypassed when the Authority determines that the project on the approved IUP list is not ready to proceed, the applicant has other funds available at reasonable rates, or the project is ineligible under the act or this chapter. A project from the project priority list may replace a project from the IUP. These projects shall be ready to proceed and also meet the requirements of this chapter.
(e) The IUP may be amended to remove projects which are ineligible or add projects from project priority list.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.