§ 101.69. Documentation.
The Department will document the extent of the compliance of a hospital with this subpart in at least one of the following ways:
(1) The statement of a responsible, authorized administrator or staff member.
(2) Documentary evidence provided by the facility.
(3) Answers by the hospital to detailed questions provided by the Department concerning the implementation of any provision of this subpart or examples of such implementation which will enable a judgment about compliance to be made.
(4) On-site observation by surveyors.
(5) Interviews with patients, employes or other persons or sources capable of providing reliable information to the Department.
The provisions of this § 101.69 issued under section 2102(g) of The Administrative Code of 1929 (71 P. S. § 532(g)); and section 803 of the Health Care Facilities Act (35 P. S. § 448.803).
The provisions of this § 101.69 amended through December 3, 1982, effective December 4, 1982, 12 Pa.B. 4129. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (37763).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.