§ 1151.22. Plans of operation.
(a) At the time the Department determines a grower/processor to be operational, the grower/processor shall provide the Department with a full and complete plan of operation for review that includes the following:
(1) Employment policies and procedures.
(2) Security policies and protocols including:
(i) Staff identification measures.
(ii) Monitoring of attendance of staff and visitors.
(iii) Alarm systems.
(iv) Video surveillance.
(v) Monitoring and tracking inventory.
(vi) Personal security.
(3) A process for growing, receiving, processing, packaging, labeling, handling, tracking, transporting, storing, disposing and recalling of seeds, immature medical marijuana plants, medical marijuana plants, medical marijuana or medical marijuana products, and a process for handling, tracking, transporting, storing and disposing of medical marijuana waste in accordance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
(4) Workplace safety, including conducting necessary safety checks prior to starting the growing and processing of seeds, immature medical marijuana plants, medical marijuana plants, medical marijuana or medical marijuana products.
(5) Contamination protocols.
(6) Maintenance, cleaning and sanitation of equipment in the facility or on the site, or both.
(7) Maintenance and sanitation of the site or the facility, or both.
(8) Proper handling and storage of any solvent, gas or other chemical used in growing or processing seeds, immature medical marijuana plants, medical marijuana plants, medical marijuana or medical marijuana products in accordance with this part and other applicable laws, rules and regulations.
(9) Quality control, including regulation of the amount of THC in each process lot, proper labeling and minimization of contamination of medical marijuana or medical marijuana products.
(10) Inventory maintenance and reporting procedures.
(11) The investigation of complaints and potential adverse events from other medical marijuana organizations, patients, caregivers or practitioners regarding the operation of the grower/processor.
(12) A recall plan meeting the requirements of § 1151.42(d) (relating to complaints about or recall of medical marijuana products).
(b) A grower/processor shall make the full and complete plan of operation available to the Department upon request and during any inspection of a site or a facility, or both.
The temporary provisions of this § 1151.22 amended January 13, 2017, effective January 14, 2017, expire on January 14, 2019, 47 Pa.B. 199; amended May 11, 2018, effective May 17, 2018, expire on May 12, 2020, 48 Pa.B. 2767. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (390714) and (385941).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.