§ 1151.30. Inventory data.
(a) A grower/processor shall maintain the following inventory data in its electronic tracking system which must include an accounting of and an identifying tracking number for:
(1) The number, weight and type of seeds.
(2) The number of immature medical marijuana plants.
(3) The number of medical marijuana plants.
(4) The number of medical marijuana products ready for sale.
(5) The number of damaged, defective, expired or contaminated seeds, immature medical marijuana plants, medical marijuana plants, medical marijuana and medical marijuana products awaiting disposal.
(b) A grower/processor shall establish inventory controls and procedures to conduct inventory reviews and comprehensive inventories at its facility. The following requirements apply:
(1) Inventory reviews of medical marijuana plants in the process of growing, and medical marijuana and medical marijuana products that are being stored for future sale shall be conducted monthly.
(2) Comprehensive inventories of seeds, immature medical marijuana plants, medical marijuana plants, medical marijuana and medical marijuana products shall be conducted at least annually.
(c) A written or electronic record shall be created and maintained of each inventory conducted under subsection (b) that includes the date of the inventory, a summary of the inventory findings, and the employee identification numbers and titles or positions of the individuals who conducted the inventory.
The temporary provisions of this § 1151.30 amended January 13, 2017, effective January 14, 2017, expire on January 14, 2019, 47 Pa.B. 199; amended May 11, 2018, effective May 17, 2018, expire on May 12, 2020, 48 Pa.B. 2767. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (385948) to (385949).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.