§ 1171.32. Quality assurance program.
(a) An approved laboratory shall establish and implement a quality assurance program to ensure that measurements are accurate, errors are controlled, and devices used for testing are routinely and properly calibrated.
(b) The quality assurance program required under subsection (a) must include the following components:
(1) An organizational chart that includes the testing responsibilities of each employee of the approved laboratory named in the chart.
(2) A description of sampling procedures to be utilized.
(3) Appropriate chain of custody protocols.
(4) Analytical procedures.
(5) Data reduction and validation procedures.
(6) A plan for implementing corrective action, when necessary.
(7) A requirement for the provision of quality assurance reports to management.
(8) A description of the internal and external quality control systems.
This section cited in 28 Pa. Code § 1171.23 (relating to approval of laboratories).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.