§ 1191.24. Medical marijuana cardholder responsibilities.
(a) A medical marijuana cardholder shall immediately contact the Department upon the occurrence of any of the following:
(1) A change of the medical marijuana cardholders name or address.
(2) The withdraw of a patient certification by a practitioner under § 1181.29 (relating to revocation of a patient certification).
(3) A decision by a patient or the patients legal guardian to discontinue the services of a caregiver.
(4) A decision by a caregiver to no longer serve as a caregiver for a patient.
(5) A decision by a patient, the patients legal guardian or a parent on behalf of a patient to discontinue obtaining medical treatment from the practitioner who issued the patient certification.
(b) A medical marijuana cardholder shall return the identification card to the Department within 10 business days following receipt of written notice from the Department of the occurrence of any of the following:
(1) The removal of the medical marijuana cardholder from the patient and caregiver registry under § 1191.30 (relating to revocation or suspension of identification card).
(2) The Department has received notification from the practitioner who issued the patient certification to the patient of the occurrence of any of the circumstances described in § 1181.29(b).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.