§ 15.4. Applications for grants: content.
(a) Each application shall contain, or be accompanied by, all of the following information:
(1) A detailed budget of proposed expenditures for public health programs.
(2) The subdivisions of the local health department.
(3) The title, annual salary rate, and amount for each position.
(4) The amounts allocated for equipment costs, automobile costs, rent, travel expenses and other expenses.
(5) An estimate of expected revenues.
(6) Copies of pertinent resolutions.
(7) Copies of pertinent contracts for services to be rendered.
(8) A program plan indicating measurable objectives for each program being funded and the evaluation criteria to be used to measure results.
(9) A completed budget summary on a form prescribed by the Department. This form shall also be used as an expenditure summary to accompany the end of year certified statement of expenditures.
(b) Any of the information required by subsection (a)(2)(4) may be incorporated within the budget of proposed expenditures.
(c) The initial application from a local health department shall be accompanied by a narrative statement describing the functions of the subdivisions of the local health department. Subsequent applications shall describe the functions only insofar as they differ from those described in the initial application.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.