Subchapter H. STANDARDS FOR PARTIAL
709.81. Intake and admission.
709.82. Treatment and rehabilitation services.
709.83. Client records.
709.84. Project management services.
§ 709.81. Intake and admission.
(a) The project director shall develop a written plan providing for intake and admission which includes, but is not limited to:
(1) Criteria for admission.
(2) Treatment methodology.
(3) Requirements for completion of treatment.
(4) Involuntary discharge/termination criteria.
(b) Intake procedures shall include documentation of:
(1) Disclosure to the client of criteria for admission, treatment, completion and discharge.
(2) Client orientation to the project which shall include, but is not limited to a familiarization with:
(i) Project policies.
(ii) Hours of operation.
(iii) Fee schedule.
(iv) Services provided.
(3) Histories, which include the following:
(i) Medical history.
(ii) Drug or alcohol history, or both.
(iii) Personal history.
(4) Consent to treatment.
(5) Physical examination, if applicable.
(6) Psychosocial evaluation.
§ 709.82. Treatment and rehabilitation services.
(a) An individual treatment and rehabilitation plan shall be developed with a client. This plan shall include, but not be limited to, written documentation of:
(1) Short- and long-term goals for treatment as formulated by both staff and client.
(2) Type and frequency of treatment and rehabilitation services.
(3) Proposed type of support service.
(b) Treatment and rehabilitation plans shall be reviewed and updated at least every 30 days.
(c) The project shall assure that counseling services are provided according to the individual treatment and rehabilitation plan.
(d) Counseling shall be provided to a client on a regular and scheduled basis. The following services shall be included and documented:
(1) Individual counseling, at least twice weekly.
(2) Group counseling, at least twice weekly.
(3) Family counseling, as appropriate.
(4) Couple counseling, as appropriate.
(e) The project shall assist the client in obtaining the following supportive services when necessary:
§ 709.83. Client records.
(a) There shall be a complete client record on an individual which includes information relative to the clients involvement with the project. This shall include, but not be limited to the following:
(1) Consent forms.
(2) Treatment and rehabilitation plan.
(3) Client-related correspondence.
(4) Case consultation notes.
(5) Medication records.
(6) Aftercare plans, if applicable.
(7) Referral contact.
(8) Record of services provided.
(9) Progress notes.
(10) Discharge summary.
(11) Follow-up information.
(12) Verification that work done by the client at the project is an integral part of the treatment and rehabilitation plan.
§ 709.84. Project management services.
(a) The partial hospitalization project shall operate at least 5 days of the week and for a minimum of 40 hours per week. Additional hours should be appropriate to the population served by the partial hospitalization project.
(b) The hours of project operation shall be displayed conspicuously to the general public.
(c) A telephone number shall be displayed conspicuously to the general public for emergency purposes.
(d) The project shall develop a written client aftercare policy.
(e) The project shall develop a written client follow-up policy.
(f) The project shall develop a written plan providing for outreach services which shall include, but not be limited to:
(1) Identifying persons in need of project services.
(2) Alerting persons and their families to the availability of project services.
(3) Encouraging persons to utilize the service delivery system.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.