§ 711.51. Intake and admission.
(a) The project director shall develop a written plan providing for intake and admission which includes, but is not limited to:
(1) Criteria for admission.
(2) Treatment methodology.
(3) Requirements for completion of treatment.
(4) Involuntary discharge/termination criteria.
(b) Intake procedures shall include documentation of:
(1) Disclosure to the client of criteria for admission, treatment, completion and discharge.
(2) Client orientation to the project which includes, but is not limited to, a familiarization with:
(i) Project policies.
(ii) Hours of operation.
(iii) Fee schedule.
(iv) Services provided.
(3) Histories, which include the following:
(i) Medical history.
(ii) Drug or alcohol history, or both.
(iii) Personal history.
(4) Consent to treatment.
(5) Physical examination.
(6) Psychosocial evaluation.
(7) Preliminary treatment and rehabilitation plan.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.