§ 37.26. Administration of examination.
(a) The Commissioner may delegate to a competent person or corporation, by contract, the authority for giving and scoring the examinations. The Commissioner may not delegate this authority to an entity which does not guarantee that the following standards will be met:
(1) Examinations shall be offered at regular intervals at least 12 times each year.
(2) Testing shall be conducted throughout this Commonwealth.
(3) Test security shall be strictly maintained, and a set of security rules shall be developed by the testing facility, which shall be approved by the Commissioner.
(4) Bias or favoritism towards an applicant will not be permitted by the testing facility.
(5) A comprehensive brochure describing fees, the nature of examination questions and giving sample questions shall be prepared by the testing facility and distributed to an applicant at the time of registration for examination or upon request at any time.
(b) Individuals seeking a certificate or license shall apply for examination directly to the testing facility.
This section cited in 31 Pa. Code § 37.71 (relating to examination fees).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.