§ 37.71. Examination fees.
(a) Among the factors considered by the Department in establishing and updating the fee for examinations are:
(1) The cost of developing and maintaining exams.
(2) The cost of administering exams.
(3) The frequency of exams offered.
(4) The number of different types of exams offered.
(5) The volume of exams taken.
(6) The number of testing facilities.
(b) If the Commissioner delegates the authority for giving and scoring the examinations under § 37.26 (relating to administration of examination), fees shall be set by acceptance of the contract.
(1) The contract shall provide for the examinee to make payment of the examination fee directly to the testing facility. The name and address of the facility awarded the testing contract, the examinations and other services offered, if any, and the fees charged therefore will be published in a notice in the Pennsylvania Bulletin and shall be contained in the registration materials provided by the testing facility.
(2) Registration fees are not refundable except according to the terms of the testing facility.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.