§ 129.108. Recordkeeping requirements.
Insurers shall maintain records of accident and illness prevention services by a policyholder for the most complete current calendar year and 2 preceding consecutive calendar years which include:
(1) The dates of the requests for services.
(2) The services requested or problems presented.
(3) Reports from site inspections performed.
(4) Other service reports including proposed corrective actions.
(5) The dates on which services were provided and the policyholders responses to proposed corrective actions.
(6) The results of industrial hygiene and health surveys and consultations.
(7) Accident and illness prevention training conducted.
(8) Documentation supporting the funds expended for the delivery of accident and illness prevention services.
(9) Evidence of the effectiveness and accomplishments of accident and illness prevention services.
This section cited in 34 Pa. Code § 129.111 (relating to site of audit).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.