EMPLOYMENT OF LEARNERS
§ 231.51. Procedure.
An employer who wishes to employ a learner at less than the prescribed minimum wage must complete an application on a form furnished by the Secretary containing the following information:
(1) Occupation at which learners are to be employed.
(2) Duration of learning period during which the employer proposes to pay a wage less than the prescribed minimum.
(3) The nature and extent of the instruction and supervision.
(4) The number of regular employees employed by the employer in the occupation involved.
(5) Other information as may be required by the Secretary.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.