§ 59.63. Other requirements.
Emergency lighting, when required by § § 59.61 or 59.62 (relating to buildings more than one story; and buildings with more than 75 occupants) shall be provided as follows:
(1) Exitways, corridors, stairways, passageways, halls, landings of stairs, exit doors, including angles and intersections, and other means of egress.
(2) Rooms used by more than 50 persons.
(3) To illuminate exit or directional exit signs.
(4) Rooms in which emergency lighting equipment is located.
(5) Exterior light over required exit discharge.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.