§ 25.804. Application for temporary graduate perfusionist license.
(a) An applicant for a temporary graduate perfusionist license shall submit, on forms made available by the Board, a completed application, including the necessary supporting documents, and pay the fee in § 25.231 (relating to schedule of fees) for an application for a temporary graduate perfusionist license.
(b) The Board may grant a temporary graduate perfusionist license, which authorizes the license holder to practice only under the supervision and direction of a perfusionist licensed under the act, to an applicant who:
(1) Demonstrates that the applicant is eligible for and has applied to sit for the examination of a certifying agency approved by a Nationally-recognized accrediting agency approved by the Board.
(2) Demonstrates that the applicant has graduated from an accredited perfusion program approved by the Board.
(3) Demonstrates that the applicant is at least 18 years of age and of good moral character.
(4) Demonstrates that the applicant has obtained professional liability insurance as required under section 13.3(k) of the act (63 P.S. § 271.13c(k)).
(5) Otherwise complies with this subchapter.
(c) The Board may deny an application for a temporary graduate perfusionist license upon the grounds for disciplinary action in § 25.809 (relating to disciplinary action for licensed perfusionists).
(d) A temporary graduate perfusionist license expires 2 years after the date of issuance and may not be renewed.
The provisions of this § 25.804 amended under sections 13.3(h) and 16 of the Osteopathic Medical Practice Act (63 P.S. § § 271.13c(h) and 271.16).
The provisions of this § 25.804 amended June 2, 2023, effective June 3, 2023, 53 Pa.B. 2963. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (367790) to (367791).
This section cited in 49 Pa. Code § 25.806 (relating to registration of temporary emergency perfusionist service).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.