§ 27.506. Patient eligibility.
(a) Conditions of eligibility. To be eligible for the Cancer Drug Repository Program, a patient shall certify that the patient meets the following criteria:
(1) The patient is diagnosed with cancer.
(2) The patient does not possess or has limited prescription drug coverage related to the treatment of the patients cancer so that the coverage limits prevent the patient from obtaining cancer drugs.
(3) The patient does not meet the eligibility requirements under the State Medical Assistance Program that provides prescription drug coverage related to the treatment of cancer.
(b) Financial eligibility for the Cancer Drug Repository Program.
(1) A Pennsylvania resident who meets the eligibility requirements in subsection (a) is financially eligible as an indigent patient for the Cancer Drug Repository Program if the resident meets the income standards in this subsection.
(2) The income limits for eligibility for the Cancer Drug Repository Program are based upon the prior years family income not to exceed 350% of the prior years Department of Health and Human Services Federal Poverty Income Guidelines for the appropriate family size. The income limits will be published as a notice in the Pennsylvania Bulletin and posted on the Boards web site at least once a year as the Federal Poverty Income Guidelines change.
(3) There are no resource limits for determining eligibility under the Cancer Drug Repository Program.
The provisions of this § 27.506 issued under 6(k)(9) of the Pharmacy Act (63 P. S. § 390-6(k)(9)); and sections 3 and 7 of the Cancer Drug Repository Program Act (62 P. S. § § 2923 and 2927).
The provisions of this § 27.506 adopted November 27, 2013, effective November 30, 2013, 43 Pa.B. 7011.
This section cited in 49 Pa. Code § 27.501 (relating to purpose); and 49 Pa. Code § 27.502 (relating to definitions).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.