§ 3.82. Inspection.
(a) Before a school license is issued, each proposed school will be preliminarily inspected for the purpose of determining if the following requirements are met:
(1) At least 1,250 square feet of floor space.
(2) The suitability of the proposed location.
(3) The suitability of proposed rooms, with regard to plumbing, ventilation, lighting and adequate floor space.
(4) The approval of the proposed layout.
(5) The approval of the proposed items of equipment.
(6) Satisfactory evidence for school registration; responsibility of the applicant for school registration.
(7) Satisfactory evidence of proper provision for corps of teachers.
(8) A locker room (optional).
(9) Two lavatories, one for men and one for women.
(10) A separate office.
(11) A clinic room with a minimum of 10 barber chairs.
(12) A theory room with at least 200 square feet of floor space and a minimum of 10 desks or tablet arm chairs.
(b) Copies of school forms and contracts to be used shall be submitted to and approved by the Board before the school begins operation.
(c) A registered school of barbering shall supply the Board with facsimile signatures on white paper of the individuals authorized by the owner of the school to sign official certificates of students of the school for admission to examination. These signatures shall be filed immediately.
The provisions of this § 3.82 amended under section 15-A.4(b) of the act of June 19, 1931 (P. L. 589, No. 202) (63 P. S. § 566.4(b)).
The provisions of this § 3.82 amended July 2, 1976, effective July 3, 1976, 6 Pa.B. 1585; amended January 24, 1992, effective January 25, 1992, 22 Pa.B. 347; amended July 16, 2004, effective July 17, 2004, 34 Pa.B. 3699. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (294147) to (294148).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.