§ 33.343. Suspension, revocation, limitation of permit; refusal to issue or renew.
The Board may, following notice and a hearing under section 4.1(c) of the act (63 P. S. § 123.1(c)), refuse to issue or renew a permit, or may suspend, revoke or limit a permit, for any of the following reasons:
(1) Noncompliance with the requirements of the act or this subchapter.
(2) Fraud or deceit in obtaining or attempting to obtain a permit.
(3) Knowingly aiding or abetting the improper issuance of a permit.
(4) Incompetence, negligence or misconduct in rendering services authorized by a permit.
(5) Having a dental license suspended or revoked under section 4.1 of the act.
The provisions of this § 33.343 issued under sections 11.2 and 11.3 of The Dental Law (63 P. S. § § 130c and 130d).
The provisions of this § 33.343 adopted July 8, 1988, effective July 9, 1988, 18 Pa.B. 3045.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.