§ 6.15. Licensure of a crane operator from another jurisdiction.
(a) The Board may issue a license to an individual who has licensure or its equivalent as a crane operator in any other state or territory of the United States or the Dominion of Canada if:
(1) The individual is 18 years of age or older.
(2) The individual is of good moral character.
(3) The individual is currently certified by a certifying organization that:
(i) Has been accredited by ANSI or NCCA.
(ii) Is a party to a voluntary agreement with OSHA for the purpose of recognizing its program as a validation of the competency and certification of qualifications of crane operators.
(iii) Satisfies the requirements of ASME Volume B 30 for operator qualification and certification, and interpretations issued by ASME.
(4) The individual has paid all requisite fees.
(b) A crane operator or an applicant for licensure as a crane operator shall report the following to the Board:
(1) Any license held by the individual to operate a crane in another jurisdiction on the original application and on the biennial renewal application.
(2) Any disciplinary action in another jurisdiction on the biennial registration, or within 30 days of the final disposition, whichever is sooner. For purposes of this section, final disposition means a disposition by a governmental agency levying a monetary penalty, reprimanding the individual, restricting the individuals license, or otherwise adversely affecting the individuals property interest in the license, and which is appealable under the laws of the jurisdiction where the disposition has been entered.
(c) The Board will note an individuals licensure held in other jurisdictions in the crane operators record.
(d) The Board will issue written notice to other jurisdictions of the final disposition of any disciplinary action commenced in this Commonwealth.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.