§ 6.52. Application for approval as a certifying organization.
(a) An entity seeking to issue certification under the act shall submit, in writing, an application in a form prescribed by the Board that avers, under penalty for unsworn falsification to authorities at 18 Pa.C.S. § 4904 (relating to unsworn falsification to authorities), the following:
(1) The name and business address of the applicant.
(2) The name and title of the individual authorized to act as the applicants agent.
(3) The name, title and principal business address of each individual who is an officer of the applicant.
(4) The type of corporate organization and the state in which the applicant is incorporated or organized.
(5) The names and addresses of any parent or subsidiary entities of the applicant.
(6) The names and addresses of each entity that is affiliated with the applicant. For purposes of this section, entity which is affiliated with the applicant means an entity having common or interlocking ownership with the applicant, or with a parent or subsidiary of the applicant.
(7) Whether the applicant or any of the entities identified in paragraph (5) or (6) offer a program of training or education in crane operation.
(8) Whether the applicant is accredited by ANSI, NCCA, or both.
(9) A description of the testing and certification program administered by the applicant.
(10) Whether the applicant has entered into a voluntary agreement with OSHA for the purpose of recognizing its program as a validation of the competency and certification of the qualifications of crane operators.
(11) Each crane type described in ASME Volume B 30 for which the applicant requests approval to issue certification.
(12) Each function or occupation other than crane operator and which is related to the operation of a crane, for which the applicant issues certification.
(13) An averment that the applicants testing and certification program is equivalent to the testing and certification program used by NCCCO.
(14) Whether the applicant, a parent entity, subsidiary entity or an entity affiliated with the applicant has been subject to disciplinary action in another jurisdiction, or has been the subject of civil or criminal proceedings in this Commonwealth or another jurisdiction, and if so, the jurisdiction, the nature of the claims or charges, the disposition and the docket or case number of the disciplinary action, civil proceedings or criminal proceedings.
(b) The organization shall attach to its application as an exhibit, and incorporate by reference, a copy of any documents upon which the applicants accreditation has been based, and the applicants agreement with OSHA.
(c) The application must be accompanied by the application fee set forth in § 6.4 (relating to fees).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.