§ 1027.7. Required application information.
(a) SA-1 form. The SA-1 is a multipurpose form intended for use in the sale of different transferable rights and shall be completed by the broker or attorney, or both, in a manner consistent with the intentions of the sale. For example, an SA-1 used only for the sale of a partial-rights certificate need not complete the portion of the application which seeks medallion numbers.
(b) Required information. Except as provided in subsection (a), the completed SA-1 must include the information required by the Authority, including all of the following:
(1) The medallion numbers.
(2) The certificate numbers.
(3) The name of the proposed buyer and contact information, including a telephone number, an email address and a facsimile number.
(4) If the proposed buyer is a nonindividual person and is not already a certificate holder:
(i) The articles of incorporation, operating agreement, formation documents or other applicable organizing documents for the applicant.
(ii) A certificate of good standing for the applicant from the Bureau of Corporations and Charitable Organizations.
(iii) A copy of the Department of States entity page for the applicant.
(5) The name of any holding company as defined in § 1011.2 (relating to definitions) having an interest in the proposed buyer and a contemporaneous certificate of good standing for the holding company from the Bureau of Corporations and Charitable Organizations, or similarly authorized entity in another jurisdiction in the United States.
(6) The trade name, if any, of the proposed buyer and a copy of the trade name registration certificate, if applicable.
(7) The mailing address and physical address of the proposed buyer.
(8) A copy of the proposed buyers business plan.
(9) A list including name, home address and telephone numbers for current corporate officers, directors, stockholders, key employees and persons with controlling interests as defined in § 1011.2, if applicable.
(10) A list of all Authority, PUC and Federal common carrier rights held by the proposed buyer and any of the persons listed in response to paragraph (9), including taxicab medallions.
(11) The name, address, telephone number, facsimile number and email address of any attorney assisting the proposed buyer with the application process, together with an acknowledgement that § 1029.3 (relating to use of attorney) has been reviewed by the proposed buyer.
(12) A criminal history report, issued within 30 days of the filing of the application, from any jurisdiction in which the following persons have lived in the preceding 5 years through the date of application:
(i) An individual proposed buyer.
(ii) An individual with a controlling interest in the proposed buyer.
(iii) An individual with a controlling interest in the holding company of a proposed buyer.
(iv) A key employee.
(13) A verified statement indicating that the persons identified in paragraph (12) have not been subject to a conviction as defined in § 1001.10 (relating to definitions) and that the proposed buyer has read and understands the prohibitions of ownership as provided in § 1011.5 (relating to ineligibility due to conviction or arrest).
(14) Verified statements from the owner and proposed buyer confirming that each are in compliance with § 1011.7 (relating payment of outstanding fines, fees and penalties).
(15) The Federal Tax Identification number for the following persons:
(i) The owner of the rights.
(ii) The proposed buyer.
(iii) Persons with a controlling interest in the owner or a proposed buyer.
(iv) Key employees of an owner or proposed buyer.
(c) Proof of ownership. The Authority may require the owner to prove ownership of the right or rights subject to sale.
The provisions of this § 1027.7 temporarily amended under 53 Pa.C.S. § 57B02.
The provisions of this § 1027.7 temporarily amended May 5, 2017, effective February 25, 2017, expire upon promulgation of final-form regulations or on November 5, 2018, whichever is later, as set forth in 53 Pa.C.S. § 57B02(b), 47 Pa.B. 2558. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (373567) to (373568) and (360465).
This section cited in 52 Pa. Code § 1027.9 (relating to financial fitness generally).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.