§ 1029.21. Escrow records.
A broker shall keep records of moneys received by him that are required to be held in escrow and shall produce the records for examination by the Authority or its authorized representatives upon written request. The records must contain the following information:
(1) The name of the party from whom the broker received the money.
(2) The name of the party to whom the money belongs.
(3) The name of the party for whose account the money is deposited.
(4) The date the broker received the money.
(5) The date the broker deposited the money into the escrow account.
(6) The date the broker withdrew the money from the escrow account.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.