§ 53.102. Exception to requirement for statutory notice.
Applications for permission to file tariffs, revisions or supplements on less than the notice specified in § 53.101 (relating to statutory notice) shall be made by a responsible officer of the applicant, and shall contain all of the following:
(1) A statement that the petitioner public utility desires permission from the Commission to file the tariff changes outlined in the petition to become effective ( ) days after the tariff, revision, or supplement is filed.
(2) A detailed statement of the changes desired to be made, identifying the matters in existing tariffs or supplements which will be affected.
(3) The tariff, supplement, or revised page number under which the changes will be published.
(4) The number of the tariff or supplement which will be superseded.
(5) A comprehensive statement of the circumstances and conditions in justification of proposed tariff changes.
The provisions of this § 53.102 adopted February 22, 1985, effective February 23, 1985, 15 Pa.B. 672.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.