§ 57.152. Formats.
In preparing the Annual Resource Planning Report required by this subchapter, each EDC shall use the current forms and schedules specified by the Commission, which shall include the following:
(1) ARPR 1Historical and Forecast Energy Demand.
(2) ARPR 2Historical and Forecast Connected Peak Load.
(3) ARPR 3Historical and Forecast Number of Connected Customers.
(4) ARPR 4Historical and Forecast Peak Load and Energy.
(5) ARPR 5Existing Generating Capability.
(6) ARPR 6Future Generating Capability Installations, Changes and Removals.
(7) ARPR 7Projected Capacity and Demand.
(8) ARPR 8Qualifying Facility and Independent Power Production Facilities.
(9) ARPR 9Scheduled Imports and Exports.
(10) ARPR 10Summary of Demands, Resources and Energy for the Previous Year.
(11) ARPR 11Transmission Line Projection.
(12) ARPR 12Conservation and Loan Management Program Description.
The provisions of this § 57.152 amended under the Public Utility Code, 66 Pa.C.S. § § 501, 524, 1501, 1504 and 2809.
The provisions of this § 57.152 amended February 25, 2000, effective February 26, 2000, 30 Pa.B. 1129. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (250669) to (250670).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.