§ 69.809. Filings.
(a) The major jurisdictional utility companies are encouraged to file with the Secretary of the Commission an annual report describing their diversity program activity for the prior year. The annual report should contain the following elements:
(1) A copy of any corporate policy committed to improving diversity in the workplace and in the procurement process.
(2) A description of any training implemented on diversity initiatives in employment and in the contract of goods and services.
(3) The demographic composition of the major jurisdictional utility companys workforce, reporting the number of employees by gender, race and ethnicity, persons with disabilities, and veterans on a form provided by the Commission.
(4) A description of any diversity recruiting strategies.
(5) A description of any diversity promotion efforts.
(6) A description of any diversity retention efforts.
(7) A brief description of any involvement with organizations promoting diversity.
(8) A brief summary of diverse-owned businesses the company contracts with for goods and services. Include percentage of dollars spent with diverse-owned businesses versus non-diverse businesses.
(b) Information that is otherwise unobtainable to the major jurisdictional utility company, for example, prime contractor utilization of minority/women/persons with disabilities/LGBTQ/veteran-owned businesses as subcontractors, should be reported in the annual filings.
The provisions of this § 69.809 amended under the Public Utility Code, 66 Pa.C.S. § § 501, 505, 506 and 512.
The provisions of this § 69.809 adopted March 24, 1995, effective March 25, 1995, 25 Pa.B. 1084; amended January 22, 2021, effective January 23, 2021, 51 Pa.B. 435. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (202059) to (202060).
This section cited in 52 Pa. Code § 51.11 (relating to general); 52 Pa. Code § 51.12 (relating to definitions); 52 Pa. Code § 69.802 (relating to definitions for reporting employee statistics); and 52 Pa. Code § 69.802a (relating to definitions for reporting vendor statistics).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.