§ 74.9. Release or retransfer; filing officer.
(a) A financing party or assignee of record may by its signed notice release or retransfer all or a part of its interest in intangible transition property described in a filed intangible transition property notice.
(b) The notice of a release or retransfer is sufficient if it contains the following:
(1) A description of the intangible transition property being released or retransferred.
(2) The name and address of the grantor or assignor.
(3) The name and address of the financing party or assignee.
(4) The file number of the intangible transition property notice.
(5) The qualified rate order docket number for the qualified rate order from which the intangible transition property is derived.
(6) The general docket number.
(c) A notice of release or retransfer signed by a person other than the financing party or assignee of record shall be accompanied by a separate written state ment of assignment of the interest in intangible transition property signed by the financing party or assignee of record and comply with this chapter, including payment of the required fee.
(d) Upon presentation of a notice of release or retransfer to the filing officer, the filing officer will mark the notice with the date and time of filing and will mark the same on the indices of the intangible transition property notice or enter the release or retransfer information into the computerized system for intangible transition property notices.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.