§ 1101.51a. Clarification of the term within a providers officestatement of policy.
(a) The term within a providers office means the physical space where a healthcare provider performs the following on an ambulatory basis: health examinations, diagnosis, treatment of illness or injury; other services related to diagnosis or treatment of illness or injury. The term does not include any of the following:
(1) A hospital.
(2) A skilled nursing facility.
(3) An intermediate care facility for individuals with an intellectual disability.
(4) An intermediate care facility for individuals with other related conditions.
(b) Section 1101.51(c)(3) (relating to ongoing responsibilities of providers) does not preclude the enrollment of a provider who is located within another providers office, if both the co-located providers:
(1) Complete an attestation form, as specified by the Department.
(2) Submit the attestation form along with signage that has been approved by the Department.
The provisions of this § 1101.51a adopted May 27, 2016, effective May 28, 2016, 46 Pa.B. 2683.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.