§ 3041.127. Parent and caretaker report of change.
(a) A parent or caretaker may report a change in circumstances whenever a change occurs.
(b) A parent or caretaker shall report the following changes to the eligibility agency no later than 10 calendar days following the date of the change:
(1) Loss of work, including layoffs or strikes.
(2) Decrease in the hours of work, education or training below an average of 20 hours per week.
(3) A change in the number of days or hours for which subsidized child care is needed.
(4) Onset of maternity, paternity or adoption leave and return to work following leave.
(5) Onset of a disability and return to work following disability.
(6) Change of address.
(7) Change in family composition.
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 3041.51 (relating to Head Start expansion program); 55 Pa. Code § 3041.129 (relating to partial redetermination based on reported changes); and 55 Pa. Code § 3041.163 (relating to notice of eligibility).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.