§ 3041.162. Notice of right to appeal.
The following information shall be included in the notice of the right to appeal:
(1) The statement regarding the parents or caretakers right to appeal.
(2) The time frame associated with filing a timely appeal as specified in § § 3041.174(d) and 3041.176(b) (relating to parent or caretaker rights and responsibilities; and hearing procedures).
(3) The time frame associated with subsidy continuation as specified in § 3041.173 (relating to subsidy continuation during the appeal process).
(4) The consequence of filing an appeal untimely.
(5) The responsibility to repay if subsidy continues and the parent or caretaker does not win the appeal.
(6) Instructions regarding how to appeal.
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 3041.94 (relating to notice waiver determination); 55 Pa. Code § 3041.163 (relating to notice of eligibility); 55 Pa. Code § 3041.164 (relating to notice of ineligibility); 55 Pa. Code § 3041.165 (relating to notice of adverse action); and 55 Pa. Code § 3042.167 (relating to notice of overpayment).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.