§ 3041.163. Notice of eligibility.
(a) The notice of eligibility shall be on a form provided by the Department.
(b) If the eligibility agency determines a family eligible for subsidy upon initial application, at the time of redetermination or at a review of a reported change, the written notification shall include the following:
(1) The amount of the co-payment.
(2) The parents or caretakers responsibility to pay the co-payment as specified in § 3041.101(e) (relating to general co-payment requirements).
(3) The parents or caretakers responsibility to pay an equivalent advance co-payment.
(4) The parents or caretakers responsibility to report changes as specified in § 3041.127 (relating to parent and caretaker report of change).
(5) The name, address and telephone number of the local legal services office where the parent or caretaker may obtain free legal representation.
(6) The right of the parent or caretaker to appeal the decision and how to appeal as specified in § § 3041.162 and 3041.171 (relating to notice of right to appeal; and appealable actions).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.