§ 3041.165. Notice of adverse action.
(a) The eligibility agency shall send a notice to a parent or caretaker currently receiving subsidy when the eligibility agency proposes to terminate, suspend or disrupt subsidy payment or to increase the family co-payment.
(b) The eligibility agency shall prepare a notice of adverse action on a form provided by the Department.
(c) The notice of adverse action must include:
(1) The decision or proposed action.
(2) The date the action will occur.
(3) The reason for the decision or proposed action and information about how to become eligible.
(4) A citation, and brief explanation in simple, nontechnical language, of the applicable section of this chapter or other applicable law that is the basis for the decision or proposed action.
(5) The name, address and telephone number of the local legal services office where the parent or caretaker may obtain free legal representation.
(6) The right of the parent or caretaker to appeal the decision and how to appeal as specified in § § 3041.162 and 3041.171 (relating to notice of right to appeal; and appealable actions).
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 3041.129 (relating to partial redetermination based on reported changes); and 55 Pa. Code § 3041.187 (relating to co-payment increase).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.