§ 3041.69. Verification of identity.
Acceptable verification of identity includes one of the following:
(1) Employer identification card.
(2) Military photo-identification card.
(4) Other verifiable photo-identification.
(5) Drivers license with or without a photograph.
(6) State-issued birth certificate.
(7) Certificate of naturalization.
(8) Certificate of United States citizenship.
(9) Registration receipt card.
(10) Valid or expired Pennsylvania learners permit.
(11) Social Security card.
(12) Marriage license, divorce decree or court order for a name change.
(13) Marriage record that contains the date of birth.
(14) Voters registration card.
(15) A collateral contact as specified in § 3041.62 (relating to collateral contact).
(16) A written self-declaration by the parent or caretaker, as specified in § 3041.64 (relating to self-declaration).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.