§ 3041.78. Verification of care and control.
Acceptable verification of care and control in a family headed by an aunt, uncle or grandparent includes one of the following:
(1) A school record.
(2) A medical record.
(3) A social service record.
(4) A religious record.
(5) A Domestic Relations Services support order.
(6) A court order.
(7) A rental or lease agreement.
(8) A notarized written statement from the parent or caretaker.
(9) A collateral contact, as specified in § 3041.62 (relating to collateral contact).
(10) A written self-declaration by the parent or caretaker, as specified in § 3041.64 (relating to self-declaration).
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 3041.62 (relating to collateral contact).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.