§ 3041.94. Notice of waiver determination.
(a) The eligibility agency shall provide written notice to the parent or caretaker regarding the eligibility agencys determination to grant or deny a waiver request. At the request of the parent or caretaker, the notice shall be mailed to an alternate address or hand-delivered to the parent or caretaker.
(b) If the waiver is granted, the notice must include the following:
(1) The basis for granting the waiver.
(2) A statement that the eligibility agency will review the waiver circumstances every 183 days.
(c) If the waiver is denied, the notice must include the following:
(1) The basis for the denial.
(2) The right to appeal the decision and how to appeal as specified in § § 3041.162 and 3041.171 (relating to notice of right to appeal; and appealable actions).
(3) The verification the parent or caretaker shall submit for the eligibility agency to grant the waiver and the time frames in which the parent or caretaker shall submit the verification.
(4) The evidence or information needed to substantiate the waiver request and the time frames in which the parent or caretaker shall provide the information.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.