§ 3270.166. Meals for infants.
Meals for infants shall be provided in accordance with the following requirements:
(1) A written statement giving formula and feeding schedule shall be obtained from the parent.
(2) New foods shall be introduced only after consultation with the childs parent.
(3) Disposable nursers shall be used unless bottles are provided by the parent or unless a commercial dishwasher is used by the facility.
(4) Disposable nursers and bottles shall be labeled with the childs name.
(5) An infant 6 months of age or younger shall be held while being bottle fed.
(6) Neither an infant nor a toddler is permitted to sleep with a bottle in his mouth.
(7) Neither bottled formula nor human milk may be heated in a microwave.
The provisions of this § 3270.166 amended under Articles IX and X of the Human Services Code (62 P.S. § § 901922 and 10011088).
The provisions of this § 3270.166 amended December 18, 2020, effective December 19, 2020, 50 Pa.B. 7133. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (335045).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.