§ 3490.193. Other provisions.
The following sections apply to reports of student abuse to the extent that they are applicable:
(1) Section 3490.31 (relating to receipt of reports).
(2) Section 3490.35 (relating to Statewide Central Register).
(3) Section 3490.36 (relating to providing information to the county agency).
(4) Section 3490.37 (relating to release of information: Statewide Central Register, pending complaint file and file of unfounded reports).
(5) Section 3490.38 (relating to authorized studies of child abuse data).
(6) Section 3490.40 (relating to notifications regarding indicated reports).
(7) Section 3490.40a (relating to notifications regarding founded reports).
(8) Section 3490.41 (relating to determination of time).
(9) Section 3490.42 (relating to performance audit and reviews).
(10) Section 3490.54 (relating to independent investigation of reports).
(11) Section 3490.91 (relating to persons to whom child abuse information shall be made available).
(12) Section 3490.93 (relating to requests by designated county officials).
(13) Section 3490.94 (relating to the release of the identity of a person who made a report of child abuse or cooperated in a subsequent investigation).
(14) Section 3490.104 (relating to release of information to a subject of a report).
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 3490.143 (relating to definitions).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.