§ 3490.2. Purposes.
The purposes of this subchapter are to:
(1) Protect abused children from further abuse.
(2) Preserve and stabilize families.
(3) Implement the CPSL.
(4) Involve law enforcement agencies in responding to child abuse.
(5) Prioritize the response and services to children most at risk.
(6) Encourage more complete reporting of suspected child abuse.
The provisions of this § 3490.2 adopted December 20, 1985, effective January 1, 1986, 15 Pa.B. 4547; amended July 2, 1999, effective July 3, 1999, 29 Pa.B. 3513. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (211715).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.