§ 3490.40. Notifications regarding indicated reports.
(a) When indicated reports of child abuse are entered into the Statewide Central Register, ChildLine will notify all subjects by first class mail, other than the subject child, of:
(1) The status of the report.
(2) The perpetrators right to request the Secretary to amend or expunge the report.
(3) The circumstances under which the report will be expunged.
(4) Their right to services from the county agency.
(5) The effect of the report upon future employment opportunities in a child care service.
(6) The fact that the name of the perpetrator and nature of the abuse will be kept on file indefinitely if the Social Security Number or date of birth of the perpetrator is known.
(b) ChildLine will notify the county agency and the perpetrator of any expunction of a report of child abuse, except when the expunction is the result of the Secretarys decision, in which case the county agency and all subjects shall be notified.
(c) ChildLine will notify the county agency and all subjects of the Secretarys decision to amend a report of child abuse.
The provisions of this § 3490.40 adopted December 20, 1985, effective January 1, 1986, 15 Pa.B. 4547; amended July 2, 1999, effective July 3, 1999, 29 Pa.B. 3513. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (211727).
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 3490.193 (relating to other provisions).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.