SERVICE AND AMENDMENT OF DOCUMENTS
§ 41.21. Notice of agency actions.
(a) In the absence of a Department regulation specifying the method in which notice of an agency action is given, the Department or a program office may give notice of an agency action by one of the following methods:
(1) Mailing a written notice of the action to a provider at the providers most recent business address on file with the Department.
(2) Serving notice of the action in the manner provided in Pa.R.C.P. Nos. 400441.
(3) By publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin if the agency action applies to a class of providers or makes system-wide changes affecting more than a single provider.
(b) In the absence of a Department regulation specifying the content of a notice of an agency action, notice of an agency action must include the following:
(1) The effective date of the agency action.
(2) The basis for the agency action.
(3) The date the notice was deposited in the mail or otherwise served on the provider.
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 41.21a (relating to clarification regarding the definition of mailingstatement of policy).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.