§ 6100.225. Support coordination, base-funding support coordination and TSM.
(a) A support coordinator, base-funding support coordinator or targeted support manager shall assure the completion of the following activities when developing an initial individual plan and the annual review of the individual plan:
(1) Coordination of information gathering and assessment activity, which includes the results from assessments prior to the initial and annual individual plan meeting.
(2) Collaboration with the individual and persons designated by the individual to coordinate a date, time and location for initial and annual individual plan meetings.
(3) Distribution of meeting invitations to individual plan team members.
(4) Facilitation of the individual plan meeting, or assistance for an individual who chooses to facilitate the individuals own meeting.
(5) Documentation of agreement with the individual plan from the individual, persons designated by the individual and other team members.
(6) Documentation and submission of the individual plan reviews, and revisions to the individual plan, to the Department and the designated managing entity for approval and authorization.
(7) If the individual plan is returned for revision, resubmission of the amended individual plan for approval and authorization.
(8) Distribution of the individual plan to the individual plan team members who do not have access to the Departments information management system.
(9) Revision of the individual plan when there is a change in an individuals needs.
(b) A support coordinator, base-funding support coordinator or targeted support manager shall monitor the implementation of the individual plan, as well as the health, safety and well-being of the individual, using the Departments monitoring tool.
(c) A support coordinator, base-funding support coordinator or targeted support manager shall maintain a current record for each individual, including the following:
(1) Health care information, including diagnosis, a medical history since birth and medical records.
(2) Evidence of the individuals choice of provider and service location.
(3) Financial information, including how the individual chooses to use personal funds.
(4) The individuals court-appointed legal guardian, power of attorney, representative payee and designated persons for purposes of this chapter, if applicable.
(5) The list of persons who participated in the individual plan team meetings.
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 6100.801 (relating to agency with choice); 55 Pa. Code § 6100.804 (relating to base-funding); and 55 Pa. Code § 6100.805 (relating to vendor goods and services).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.