§ 6100.669. Other allowable costs.
(a) The following costs are allowable if they are related to the administration of HCBS:
(1) Legal fees with the exception of those listed in subsection (b).
(2) Accounting fees, including audit fees.
(3) Information technology costs.
(4) Professional membership dues for the provider, excluding dues or contributions paid to lobbying groups.
(5) Self-advocacy or advocacy organization dues for an individual, excluding dues or contributions paid to lobbying groups. This does not include dues paid to an organization that has as its members, or is affiliated with an organization that represents, individuals or entities that are not self-advocates or advocates.
(6) Auxiliary aids and services, including interpreters, that are not otherwise covered as an HCBS.
(b) Legal fees for prosecution of claims against the Commonwealth and expenses incurred for claims against the Commonwealth are not allowable unless the provider prevails at the hearing.
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 6100.641 (relating to cost-based rate); 55 Pa. Code § 6100.802 (relating to support coordination, targeted support management and base-funding support coordination); and 55 Pa. Code § 6100.803 (relating to organized health care delivery system).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.