§ 6100.741. Sanctions.
(a) The Department has the authority to enforce compliance with this chapter through an array of sanctions.
(b) A sanction may be implemented by the Department for the following:
(1) Failure to comply with this chapter.
(2) Failure to submit an acceptable corrective action plan in accordance with the time frame specified by the Department and as specified in § 6100.42(e) (relating to monitoring compliance).
(3) Failure to implement a corrective action plan or a directed corrective action plan, including the compliance steps and the timelines in the plan.
(4) Fraud, deceit or falsification of documents or information related to this chapter.
(5) Failure to provide the Department, the designated managing entity and other authorized Federal and State officials, free and full access to the providers policies and records and the individuals receiving services in accordance with this chapter.
(6) Failure to provide documents or other information in a timely manner upon the request of the Department, the designated managing entity or an authorized Federal or State agency.
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 6100.81 (relating to HCBS provider requirements); 55 Pa. Code § 6100.743 (relating to consideration as to type of sanction utilized); and 55 Pa. Code § 6100.805 (relating to vendor goods and services).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.