§ 6100.742. Array of sanctions.
The Department may implement the following sanctions:
(1) Recouping, suspending or disallowing payment.
(2) Terminating a provider agreement for participation in an HCBS waiver program.
(3) Prohibiting the delivery of services to a new individual.
(4) Prohibiting the provision of specified services at a specified service location.
(5) Prohibiting the enrollment of a new service location.
(6) Ordering the appointment of a master as approved by the Department, at the providers expense and not eligible for reimbursement from the Department, to manage and direct the providers operational, program and fiscal functions.
(7) Removing an individual from a service location.
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 6100.81 (relating to HCBS provider requirements); 55 Pa. Code § 6100.743 (relating to consideration as to type of sanction utilized); and 55 Pa. Code § 6100.805 (relating to vendor goods and services).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.