§ 6100.81. HCBS provider requirements.
(a) The provider shall meet the qualifications for each HCBS the provider intends to provide, prior to providing the HCBS.
(b) Prior to enrolling as a provider of HCBS, and on an ongoing basis following provider enrollment, the applicant or provider shall comply with the following:
(1) Chapter 1101 (relating to general provisions).
(2) The Departments monitoring documentation requirements as specified in § 6100.42 (relating to monitoring compliance).
(3) The Departments pre-enrollment provider training.
(4) Applicable licensure regulations, including Chapters 2380, 2390, 3800, 5310, 6400, 6500 and 6600; 28 Pa. Code Chapters 51, 601 and 611 (relating to general information; home health care agencies; and home care agencies and home care registries) and other applicable licensure regulations.
(c) Evidence of compliance with applicable licensure regulations in subsection (b)(4) is the possession of a valid regular license issued by the appropriate state licensure agency.
(1) If the applicant possesses a provisional license for the specific HCBS for which the applicant is applying, the applicant is prohibited from enrolling in the HCBS program for that specific HCBS.
(2) This subsection does not prohibit a provider that possesses a provisional license from continuing participation in the HCBS program once a provider is enrolled.
(d) If the Department issued a sanction in accordance with § § 6100.7416100.744 (relating to enforcement), the Department may deny enrollment as a provider of HCBS.
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 6100.82 (relating to HCBS enrollment documentation); 55 Pa. Code § 6100.802 (relating to support coordination, targeted support management and base-funding support coordination); and 55 Pa. Code § 6100.805 (relating to vendor goods and services).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.