§ 6100.82. HCBS enrollment documentation.
An applicant who wishes to provide an HCBS in accordance with this chapter shall complete and submit the following completed documents to the Department:
(1) A provider enrollment application on a form specified by the Department.
(2) An HCBS waiver provider agreement on a form specified by the Department.
(3) Copies of current licenses as specified in § 6100.81(c) (relating to HCBS provider requirements).
(4) Verification of compliance with § 6100.47 (relating to criminal history checks).
(5) Verification of completion of the Departments monitoring documentation.
(6) Verification of completion of the Departments pre-enrollment provider training.
(7) Documents required in accordance with applicable Federal and State statutes and regulations.
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 6100.805 (relating to vendor goods and services).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.