§ 6400.183. Individual plan team.
(a) The individual plan shall be developed by an interdisciplinary team, including the following:
(1) The individual.
(2) Persons designated by the individual.
(3) The individuals direct service workers.
(4) The program specialist.
(5) The support coordinator, targeted support manager or a program representative from the funding source, if applicable.
(6) The program specialist for the individuals day program, if applicable.
(7) Other specialists such as health care, behavior management, speech, occupational and physical therapy as appropriate for the individuals needs.
(b) At least three members of the individual plan team, in addition to the individual and persons designated by the individual, shall be present at a meeting at which the individual plan is developed or revised.
(c) The list of persons who participated in the individual plan meeting shall be kept.
The provisions of this § 6400.183 issued under sections 911 and 1021 of the Human Services Code (62 P.S. § § 911 and 1021); amended under sections 201(2), 403(b), 403.1(a) and (b) and 901922 of the Human Services Code (62 P.S. § § 201(2), 403(b), 403.1(a) and (b) and 901922); and section 201(2) of the Mental Health and Intellectual Disability Act of 1966 (50 P.S. § 4201(2)).
The provisions of this § 6400.183 adopted August 27, 2010, effective August 28, 2010, 40 Pa.B. 4935; amended October 4, 2019, effective in 120 days, 49 Pa.B. 5777. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (381977) to (381978).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.