§ 1118.4. Advertising.
(a) Advertisements related to video gaming used by a terminal operator or establishment licensee or its agent may not:
(1) Contain false or misleading information.
(2) Fail to disclose conditions or limiting factors associated with the advertisement.
(3) Use a font, type size, location, lighting, illustration, graphic depiction or color obscuring conditions or limiting factors associated with the advertisement or the statement required under subsection (b).
(b) Advertisements must contain a gambling assistance message that is similar to one of the following:
(1) If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call (toll free telephone number).
(2) Gambling Problem? Call (toll free telephone number). The text of the gambling assistance message and the font to be used for the statement must comply with in § 501a.7(e) (relating to advertising).
(c) A terminal operator or establishment licensee or its agent shall discontinue as expeditiously as possible the use of a particular advertisement upon receipt of written notice that the Boards Office of Compulsive and Problem Gaming has determined that the use of the particular advertisement in this Commonwealth could adversely impact the public or the integrity of video gaming.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.